Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ch-ch-chocolate



I could start this post with telling you how much I love/adore/crave chocolate, but I won't. You guys already know. What I do want to start this post with, is the fact that one thing that helped me through this whole blogging experience, is the help and support of others. Sharing is caring, they say. And there is so much truth in that sentence. So when one of my friends asked me if I wanted to review his chocolate and promote his online shop, I gladly said yes.



I've known Jonas for more than a year now and at first he was 'the cuberdon' guy to me. Cuberdons or 'neuzekes' as we say it, is typical Ghent treat and I totally adore it. But, of course, not vegan. Jonas however, managed to veganize them and turn them into a delicious chocolate treat. I never ordered them though, cause they wouldn't last half an hour in my possession.



Last week, Jonas send me his new chocolate bar to review and of course I had to test it right away. Taking pictures of food has never been harder than it was this time. The chocolate smells amazing, looks amazing, feels amazing and tastes amazing. Have I mentioned amazing yet? Even though, it's a dark one and slightly a bit to bitter for me, I loved it.

So, if you're like me and chocolate is your drug, go over to his store and order your daily dose now!

No comments:

Post a Comment