Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Warm day - Iced tea

First warm days of springs and I am already craving salads, ice-cream and cold drinks. Iced Tea is one of my favourite things both to make and to drink. It really is one of the easiest drinks there is. Okay, it takes some time to make. But if you have 10 minutes to spare in the evening, you'll be thankful the day after.


So here's what you'll be needing:



-Tea. I recommend sweet, infused teas.
-Citrus fruit. I used lime, lemon and grapefruit. But you can use any kind of citrus you want.
-Ice cubes. I got this fishy one at Ikea
-Additional: Something sweet (like agave) and some herbs (like rosemary, mint,...)





All you need to do is boil the desired amount of water. Add tea to it. And you can exaggerate here. Better to add some extra tea to you water, rather than having unsavoury iced tea. You can leave this overnight to cool in the fridge. Lastly, strain the tea into a nice serving bowl, add fruit, ice cubes and anything additional you want to add.


Let me know if you tried this one at home!
Enjoy your (hopefully) sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment