Friday, April 17, 2015

Sunday brunch

Ever heard of BE Vegan? No? Well if you're vegan and based in Belgium, you should have!
BE Vegan is a (relatively) new organisation whose main goal is promoting and informing about vegan lifestyle in Belgium. Do take a look on their Facebook page because they have a lot of interesting things going on over there such as information about this new vegan store, Veggieshop, opening in Ostend, but also a lot of fun events. Such as the one I attended last Sunday.









You know if a have a weak spot for breakies and brunches so this Vegan Eater Brunch had my name written all over it. It had everything I hoped for, from pancakes to scrambled tofu, over green smoothies to soy yoghurt and muesli. Thanks BE Vegan for having me over very last minute. I had a blast.











Facebook BE Vegan: Here
Website Veggieshop: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment