Monday, November 10, 2014

Let the good times roll!

Lush needs no introduction. If however it does, run to your nearest store and be amazed.
A few weeks ago I finally bought this facial cleanser with a -let's face it- name that just makes you want to wash your face at the end of a long day.




This cleanser is not only handmade, it's also freshly made. Which means it only contains natural ingredient such as corn, polenta, cinnamon and popcorn. Combine these ingredients and you get a cleanser that leaves your face smelling like the popcorn you buy in the cinema.



This cleanser comes in a thick paste to which you add some water. Me and cleansers, we're not a team. Due to my sensitive, reddish skin most cleansers leave my face dry, tingly and looking like I am a drunk. This one however doesn't dry my skin out and does seem to lighten my redness. I use this one at night after I take off al my make-up.

Btw, at Lush it's already time for Christmas with their signature Snowfairy shower gel as one my favorite products!



Let the good times roll cleanser - € 9,90
Buy in store or online

No comments:

Post a Comment