Here are my favourite pictures I took this week. Enjoy your weekend!
1. I started my week by cleaning my motorcycle. I drive a Kawasaki Vulcan S and yes mom, I'm still driving it safely.
2. October means adding gingerbread/pumpkin spice syrup to everything.
3. This school year is going in one straight line towards the Christmas finals. That means a lot of tests to correct for me.
4. Last Tuesday I gave a cooking class on how to make vegan fast food. When people lick the pots clean, you know you did good right?
5. Early mornings give the prettiest view.
6. Hot coco's to accompany those cold, early mornings.
7. And Chai lattes to accompany meetings with friends.
8. Happiness means finding a mini moo in your groceries.
9. Also, I've been working really hard on new recipes for you guys. Find this one online somewhere next week.
10. This is a before and after oven of my pumpkin pie I made for bite back
Leuke rubriek! Die pumpkin pie ziet er héérlijk uit :-)ReplyDelete