Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who attended my demo on breakfast at the Vegan Summer Fest last weekend. The tent was crowded, people even stood outside. I feel so honoured and grateful for this amazing opportunity.
For those who didn't attend the fest (shame on you!), this is what I made:


Energy Bomb Breakfast Smoothie


I made one with peanut butter and one with Speculoos paste.


Overnight Oats


Topped this one off with some coconut flakes, raspberries and blueberries

And a scrambled tofu and homemade granola, of which I'll put the recipe online soon. Sorry!


I had so much fun, I forgot to take pictures of the fest and all the amazing food.
But you can a complete review over at Sophie's blog or at The Bruges Vegan's blog.



My audience minutes before my demo started.

1 comment:

  1. 'k Vind het nog altijd jammer dat ik je workshop gemist heb, maar ben blij dat ik je receptenflyer gekregen heb! Eigenlijk moet ik dringend aan de slag met gevarieerdere ontbijtjes, thanks voor de inspiratie!

    ReplyDelete