Monday, October 26, 2015

Pumpkin Spice and everything nice: winning breakfast combination

As a vegan, I follow a lot of non-vegan food- and lifestyle blogs. For inspiration, for tips and tricks, for the pretty pictures,... Once in a while I fall head over heals for one of these blogs and I do dare to mention them here. Half Baked Harvest is one of those blogs. Those recipes, those pictures, that house! I took the liberty of veganizing her pumpkin spice granola recipe and it has been one of my absolute favourite granola recipes so far. Combine this with the Alpro Cremoso 'Appelstrudel' flavour, some mandarins and maple syrup and you have that perfect heartwarming, delicious breakfast for these colder mornings. Love it!



So, what are your favourite non-vegan blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment