Thursday, May 7, 2015

Lush Oxford Street



'Oh my...' and then nothing, for an entire minute. That was my reaction to the new Lush store in Oxford Street, London. This really is the prettiest Lush store there is. It blows your mind. I would say, it's huge, but that would be an understatement. It has three (!!!) floors, with a spa (!!!) downstairs, all your beauty needs on the ground floor and everything you need for the perfect bath time on the first floor. Only for their make-up counter I would gladly move to London. They have everything, going from lipstick, over eyeshadows to facial powders. I want it all, I really do. There are a lot of Oxford exclusives in the store as well, such as flamingo bubble bars and special shower gels. So if you're ever visiting London, do add Lush Oxford street on you to do list, you won't regret it.








Btw, did you know that they wash your hair in the store?

No comments:

Post a Comment