Thursday, June 19, 2014

Review: e.l.f Essential Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush

Newest kid in my brush stash is this 'Essential blushing, bronzing and blending brush' by 'eyes lips face', also know as e.l.f. E.l.f. is a company that specializes in making high-end beauty products, at a reasonable (read: cheapass) price that are completely cruelty free and vegan. This little multipurpose brush is therefore 100% made out of synthetic hair.



This brush can be used with almost any loose powder, but is recommended for applying blusher and bronzer. Because of its angled brush, it is perfect for defining and contouring the cheek area.



I use this brush mostly in combination with my Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder by Bodyshop (Not vegan, contains honey as the name states). I use it to add some shape to my rather round face and I must admit that I am quite happy with the result. I have never tried it with blusher, but that's due to the fact that I do not own blusher. I tend to have rather reddish cheeks and tend to look like a clown wearing blush.

The essential blushing, bronzing and blending blush by e.l.f. is a very good blush compared with it's retail price ($1 - €1) and I would definitely recommend it as a starter brush and even as a brush who can be used on a daily base.

You can by e.l.f. on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment